is an herb, used in the Unani and Ayurvedic systems of medicines as a powerful stimulant and virility enhancer. The botanical name of this plant is Dactylorhiza Hatagirea. It is a tonic, which boosts the libido with its strong aphrodisiac properties.
- It has been used traditionally in the management of low libido in men. It has been shown to increase the libido. It acts as a powerful aphrodisiac and also produces a testosterone boosting effect.
- It increases the virility and vigor in men and increases their physical performance. It has the ability to enhance the stamina and strength in men, which has a favorable effect on their physical powers.
- It can be used to treat male health problems like erectile dysfunctions. It can increase the strength of the muscles in the penile tissue and also increase the blood supply into the organ thus allowing a man to get an erection.
- Marsh orchid is a potent herbal medication used for treating male impotency arising out of low sperm count or lack of sperm motility. It increases the sperm count by boosting the testosterone levels in the blood and improves the quality and motility of the sperms. Hence, it is considered an effective treatment for oligospermia and oligozoospermia.
- It offers an effective and safe treatment option for nocturnal emission. It works by promoting the production of nitric oxide in the muscles of the penile tissue that results in the relaxation of the smooth muscles, which, in turn, helps to prevent nightfalls.
- It may be used to treat certain skin conditions like wounds and ulcers. It helps in the faster healing of wounds by stimulating the regeneration of skin cells and assisting the repair processes of the body.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.